
Yesterday I didn't have good internet so couldn't post but since this is as much a journal for me to reflect on later, I'll tell you what we did and include some photos.
First since we had to move rooms, I took some photos of the private

garden in our first room in Les Baux. I didn't know it was private until the morning when I went out to explore and wasted it since I insisted that we keep the curtains drawn for privacy the day before!

We then went up to the Medieval town of Le Baux which is totally touristy and full of shops but still has charm because it is so ancient. It was crowded but was fun for a couple of hours. We had lunch and then headed back down to our hotel.
They had changed

our room and while this one had no private garden it was very beautiful. With a huge fireplace as you can see!

After a rest we went to the pool and since it

was so hot, I even went swimming. Then I did some exploring around the grounds and found some beautiful, private places. I think the hotel caters to the jet set as I also found the heliport.

After drinks at the pool we went back up to the village for dinner.

What a day, what a fabulous hotel experience, what a way to spend the last day of our trip!
No comments:
Post a Comment