skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Travels With Karen and Rick
Saturday, May 9, 2009
P.S.
Sorry about the weird spacing. I can't figure out how to do it artistically when I add photos and I also can't figure out how to edit once it is posted. Maybe by the end of the trip I will figure out the program!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2014
(19)
►
August
(13)
►
May
(6)
►
2012
(5)
►
March
(5)
►
2011
(15)
►
September
(15)
►
2010
(18)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(15)
▼
2009
(21)
▼
May
(21)
Perouges on the Way to Geneva Day 20
Les Baux Catch Up Day 19
Les Baux, Provence Day 18
Trigance and the Gorges du Verdon Day 17
On to Trigance Day 16
Roman Ruins and a Road Trip Day 15
Market Day in Vaison la Romaine - Day 14
Provence OMG!
A Day With the Rothschilds
Two countries, one principality, and a medieval vi...
On to the South of France
Around Bruges May 14
En Bruges - May 13
Playing Catch Up - May 12
Playing Catch Up - May 11
An Adventure in the Historic Triangle
P.S.
Last Full Day in Amsterdam
It was another wonderful day!We got an earlier sta...
Another lovely day. We slept in to make sure we we...
Europe 2009
About Me
Karen
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment